Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions set out how I AM ANTIVIRUS conducts its business. Please ensure you have read all our terms before making any purchases. If you are unsure of your requirements, then feel free to contact us.
- ‘Company’ means I AM ANTIVIRUS
- ‘Customer’ means any individual or firm that has purchased or has offered to purchase Goods from the Company.
- ‘Goods’ means any products or services that the Company has sold or is proposing to sell to the Customer.
- ‘Agreement’ means any transaction or proposed transaction between the Company and the Customer relating to the sale/purchase of Goods.
- These terms and conditions shall apply to and are incorporated into every agreement between the Company and the Customer.
- These terms and conditions supersede any previous terms and conditions of the Company.
- These terms and conditions shall take precedence over any terms and conditions of the Customer and shall not be varied without the written or email consent of the Company.
- Unless otherwise stated, prices for Goods quoted by the Company are exclusive of value added tax, delivery, and insurance.
- The Company shall be entitled to apply additional delivery charges where the Customer requests partial delivery of an order. Where partial delivery is not requested, the Company will wait until all Goods relating to an order are in stock before delivering to the Customer
- Prices quoted are those current at the time of quotation. The Company shall be entitled to alter prices to those current at the time of order or withdraw the quotation where the Goods can no longer be supplied
- The Company shall be entitled to alter prices to correct errors or omissions
We accept payment via debit and credit card through our card processing company. Your card statement will read a charge made by IAA: 0800 689 1758. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- Payment terms are due on presentation unless specifically advised otherwise on your invoice. Requests for credit terms should be submitted in writing and the extended terms will only be effective from the date of our written approval.
- No right of offset exists between credit account orders and non-credit account orders.
- The Company will not deliver Goods before credit/debit card transactions have been authorised.
- The Company will not deliver Goods if it has any evidence or suspicion that a Customer is attempting to commit fraud or any other crime.
- The Company will pass on all information it holds to the police and/or other authorities where it has any evidence or suspicion that a Customer is attempting to commit fraud or any other crime.
- If for any reason, full payment has not been received by the Company for Goods that are in the possession of the Customer, it reserves the right to charge interest on the outstanding amount from the date of delivery, on g) daily basis, at 2.5% above the base rate of Santander plc.
- Online Purchased Products: Are delivered instantly via an email link sent to your registered email and your card shall be debited at the point of purchase.
- Postal Delivery: Are delivered within 5 working days; however, all delivery dates quoted, whether verbally or otherwise are best estimates and are therefore not guaranteed. The Company shall have no liability for any delay in delivery or non-delivery or for any consequential cost or loss whatsoever.
- Delivery of Goods to the Customer’s address or any other place requested by him shall constitute delivery and the risk passes upon such delivery to the Customer.
- Where partial deliveries are made, these terms and conditions shall apply to each partial delivery.
- Loss or Damage in Transit
- The Company will not be responsible for damage or loss of Goods or part thereof in transit or for any discrepancy between the Goods delivered and the Goods ordered unless the Customer gives written or email notice of a claim to the Company within three working days of delivery or expected delivery.
- In the event of damage of Goods or part thereof in transit or for any discrepancy between the Goods delivered and the Goods ordered, the Customer must hold the Goods and make them available for inspection or collection by the Company or its representatives or agents on request.
- Even where Goods have been delivered and the Customer is responsible for any loss, destruction of or damage to them, the legal and beneficial ownership of the Goods will remain with the Company until the Company has received payment in full of:
- all amounts payable to the Company in relation to the agreement, and
- all other amounts due from the Customer to the Company in respect of any and all other agreements.
- Until the Customer becomes the owner of the Goods in accordance with 6a) above, the Customer shall :
- hold the Goods on behalf of the Company, who may, at any time and without prior notice, require the Customer to deliver the Goods back to the Company and, if it fails to do so, enter the premises where the Goods are situated with its representatives or agents to repossess the Goods;
- not sell, part with possession of, use, or do anything else detrimental to the Company’s ownership of the Goods and will ensure that they are kept separate from any other item, properly stored, protected and clearly identifiable as the Company’s property, and are insured to their full replacement value against all normal comprehensive risks.
- After the Company has repossessed any Goods it may sell them and the proceeds of the sale will belong to the Company absolutely and the Customer will have no right or interest in those proceeds. If the net proceeds received by the Company are less than the amount payable to it in relation to the agreement, it may recover the balance from the Customer.
- The Customer will become responsible for any loss, destruction of or damage to any Goods on their delivery.
- If ownership of the Goods has not passed to the Company, in the event of any loss, destruction of or damage, all insurance proceeds receivable by the Customer in respect of the Goods shall be held in trust by the Customer for the Company in a separate account and first be applied towards discharging any sums payable under the agreement.
- Even if ownership of the Goods has not passed to the Customer, the Company may recover all sums payable to it in relation to the agreement.
- Refunds & Returns
- ReturnsOur policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Product with obvious signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to I AM ANTIVIRUS (attn. Customer Services) International House, 142 Cromwell Road, London, SW7 4EF.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and unfortunately, they will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to I AM ANTIVIRUS (attn. Customer Services) International House, 142 Cromwell Road, London, SW7 4EF.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping item(s) over £75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- If within thirty calendar days of being delivered, any defect in the Goods is discovered which is directly due to faulty materials or workmanship, the Company should be promptly notified. The Company will, at its option remedy the defect or damage by replacement or repair, or raise a credit note, as it considers appropriate and within a reasonable time. If a credit note is raised, it will first be utilised against any existing indebtedness, then the balance refunded by the same payment method as the original order was placed.
- The guarantee will be subject to the following conditions:
- it will not apply to defect or damage resulting from any alteration or modification of the Goods without the Company’s prior written or email consent, incorrect storage, normal wear and tear, misuse, abnormal conditions of use, incorrect installation, maintenance or repair, use which is not in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, any act or omission of the Customer or any third party or any fault in any other Goods or equipment.
- The Customer must complete and submit the Company’s Return of Materials Authorisation (RMA) form in relation to any such defect or damage. If it appears to the Company from the information submitted on the RMA form that such defect or damage is covered by the guarantee, an RMA number will be issued confirming the Goods in question may be returned for inspection. If on inspection, it is discovered that information supplied on the RMA form is materially incorrect, or that the Goods did not originate from the Company, or that defect or damage is not covered by the guarantee, the RMA number is void and the Goods will be made available for collection by the Customer or their representatives or agents. In this event, the Customer will be advised and allowed seven working days to collect the Goods. After this period, the Company reserves the right to dispose of the Goods and will not provide a replacement, credit note or refund. RMA numbers issued by the Company are valid for seven working days from the date of issue. After this period the RMA log is closed and a new RMA number must be obtained.
- Allegedly defective or damaged Goods must be returned to the Company at the Customer’s cost, in original packaging, complete with all related documentation and accessories. Goods must be packaged in the appropriate fashion and clearly labelled with the relevant RMA number. Failure to do so may result in the Goods being refused on arrival at our warehouse.
- The guarantee will apply to Goods replaced or repaired under the guarantee for the balance of the original guarantee period.
- Exclusion of Liability
- The guarantee in condition 8 will be in substitution for all other terms, warranties and conditions, express, or implied, statutory or otherwise in relation to the Goods (except for the Company’s title to them) which are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Neither the Company nor its representatives or agents will be liable in contract or in tort (including negligence) nor in any other way for any consequential or indirect loss, liability or damage or for any other claim for consequential compensation whatsoever (including loss of profit, costs, expenses or loss of data) arising howsoever from or in connection with the agreement or any breach or non-performance of any provision of it by the Company or any fault in or the supply, use, presence or resale of the Goods.
- Excluding the Company’s liability arising in condition 8, all warranties or conditions implied by law regarding the Goods and without affecting conditions 9 a) and 9 b), the aggregate liability of the Company whether arising in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise howsoever for any loss, cost, damage, injury or liability (whether consequential or indirect or otherwise) resulting from or in connection with the agreement or any such breach or other matter as is referred to in Condition 9 b) will be limited to an amount equal to the net invoice value of the Goods.
- The limitation on any exclusion from liability contained in these Conditions shall be subject to the provisions of section 2(1) of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
The Customer undertakes to the Company that it will immediately indemnify the Company against all proceedings, costs, fees, expenses, payments, liabilities, losses and damages arising out of the breach or negligent performance by the Customer of any terms of the agreement.
The Customer will take all reasonable steps to ensure that it’s authorised website users do not disclose usernames or security passwords to any third party, whether an employee of the Customer or not. If the Customer becomes aware that there has been disclosed by any of its authorised users, the Customer must inform the Company immediately.
- Photos and Other Information
- All photos, illustrations and other information contained on the website, sales literature and price lists are representative, for guidance only and do not form part of this agreement.
- The Customer should check specifications, compatibility, suitability and legality of Goods with manufacturers before ordering if in any way unsure. Any advice or opinion offered by the Company or its representatives or agents should not be relied upon to make a purchasing decision.
- Trade Marks, Trade Names, Copyrights, Patents and Intellectual Property Rights
- The Customer acknowledges that rights in respect of trademarks, trade names, copyrights, patents and other intellectual property rights connected with the Goods do not pass to the Customer.
- Goods are not licensed by the Company and may require the manufacturer’s agreement or license for use or resale in certain markets.
- OEM Goods must be sold on to an end user with hardware by the Customer, in accordance with the manufacturers’ requirements.
- Goods must not be altered, sold or used in any way or in any country that was not intended by the manufacturer.
- Force Majeure
The Company will not be deemed to be in breach of any of its obligations under the agreement or otherwise be liable to the Customer as a result of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any such obligations by reason of any cause or event beyond the Company’s control. This includes, but is not limited to breakdown of plant or machinery, strike, industrial dispute, shortage or delay in receiving Goods, war (whether declared or not), terrorism, or Act of God. If any such event continues for more than 28 consecutive days, the Company may terminate the agreement by written or email notice to the Customer without prejudice to the accrued rights of either party.
The Company shall be entitled but not obliged at any time to set off any sum payable by or any liability of the Customer against any sum payable by or liability of the Company to the Customer. Any exercise by the Company of this right will be without prejudice to its other rights under the contract relating to the supply of the Goods.
The Company reserves the right to sub-contract any part of any work or supply of any Goods or services.
Construction and Use
The Company shall not be responsible for adapting or modifying any Goods to conform to statutory requirements not current at the time of order.
The Company shall be entitled to notice in writing or by email to terminate any agreement without prejudice to any claim or right the Company may otherwise make or exercise where:-
- The Customer is in breach of any term, condition or provision of this agreement or required by law.
- The Customer shall go into liquidation, or if any petition or resolution to wind up the Customer shall be presented, or if a receiver is appointed, or if the Customer shall commit any act of bankruptcy.
- “I am antivirus” only sell products all the “Technical services” words mentioned on websites are provided by the concerned company.
I AM ANTIVIRUS
International House 142 Cromwell Road
London SW7 4EF
Telephone: 0800 689 1758